
My Profile
Hello dear friends! I am Xhendor Daniel Babilonia Panaifo.
I am twenty six years old.
I am from Peru and I live in Iquitos in Iquitos district.
My favorite dish is Tacacho with cecina and cocona salad, because I like eat green banana .
My favorite hobbie is taste beers and play voleyball.
Actually, I am working and study economy in the University.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarHello I find it interesting that you can work and study I wish you all the best and I also find myself working in iquitos
ResponderBorrarAnd I'd like to be your friend.
bye
Ohhh My friend, it's amazing, everything interesting, I would like to know Iquitos, and its typical foods
ResponderBorrarOhhh!!!. Interesante sigue asi☺
ResponderBorrarHello
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarDear friend, it is very good to hear from you. I also play volleyball, it's a lot of fun. Congratulations!!! Goodbye.
ResponderBorrarohhh friend, I'm from Chiclayo, one day I will travel to Iquitos ...
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Borrarmany blessings for you
ResponderBorrarQue interesante joven Daniel,usted que es lo primero que recomendaría para hacer un tour por iquitos...
ResponderBorrarHi I'm Patricia I live in Lima, I also love tacacho with cecina my favorite.
ResponderBorrarIt's a good that you study english because it's the universal language where you go.
Very interesting
ResponderBorrarI like your work and your good information about your hometown, it's very interesting and well. Congratulations
ResponderBorrarIt's great to read how you share your days with excellent activities and great friendships.
ResponderBorrarVer y good work
ResponderBorrarGood job mate, you did an excellent job ..
ResponderBorrar:o
ResponderBorrarhow interesting your blog budy
Vere
ResponderBorrarY interesing
Interesting fact l liked your blog.
ResponderBorrarWhat a good young Daniel, you could recommend which tourist place to go first in iquitos. Thank you!
ResponderBorraryou did a good job classmate Daniel, your blog is nice and cute
ResponderBorrarHi Xhendor, your blog is interesting. :)
ResponderBorrarvery good blog mate
ResponderBorrarIs really Nice your blog mi dude.
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog friend, congratulations!!!
ResponderBorrarVery good job Daniel, very interesting your blog, blessings and successes.
ResponderBorrarWell done!
ResponderBorrarHello friend, excellent work. Greetings from a distance.
ResponderBorrarGood blog!
ResponderBorrarVery good
ResponderBorrarHello! It's great!
ResponderBorrarIquitos is a very interesting. :)
Interesante me gustaría conocer a iquitos
ResponderBorrarI would like to know iquitos
ResponderBorrarGreat! Blessings for u!
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarHii Dans!!
ResponderBorrarI like your profile 🤗
So, I would like to know about your daily routines.
Kisses and hugs
Take care
Well... I like your profile..... Hugs My friend
ResponderBorrarHi fríend... I'm rasuri 💪 My Play station 4 please... :'( 😭😭😭
ResponderBorrar🥺
BorrarI love her so much... That's all ..... Kirkinasty
ResponderBorrarInteresante.. Saludos😉...
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorraryour blog is interesting I wish you many successes
ResponderBorrarGood information thanks my friend
ResponderBorrarMy favorite Food is Ceviche
ResponderBorrar